First, I want to mention that when you post multiple pics it's a good idea to number them so that we can respond easily.
1. This could be an ok shot. I do like the flare coming in over his head, but... It has a couple of problems 1. is the background is kind of distracting and not in a good way, and the other is that his face has no texture to it. It looks like you took it to lightroom and took the clarity to -100 and then maybe even did an adjustment brush as well to -100.
2. Interesting, but I have a difficult time with the flower right in front of the girls face. If the flower is the subject I would suggest moving the girl. same if the girl is the focus. Having both in the frame is confusing (not a good thing).
3. this is ok, I'm not a fan of selective coloring, partially because I want the subject of the picture to be the kid, not the basketball. Also, the b&w conversion left everything pretty flat.