egret

nokk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
an egret over water. taken monday at the refuge. i went today, too, but i didn't see anything but morons.

51128479492_ce06cc77d0_o.jpg

I love Egrets. They're just starting to show up. If I had a dollar for every moron.....I'd already own a secluded island to escape them. Sadly, my hopes and dreams haven't come true. I'm still hopeful. Lol.

Very good shot, I love the reflection and the background.......

I love Egrets. They're just starting to show up. If I had a dollar for every moron.....I'd already own a secluded island to escape them. Sadly, my hopes and dreams haven't come true. I'm still hopeful. Lol.
thanks rowdy. we've had egrets for a few months. and the morons never leave.

Very good shot, I love the reflection and the background.......
thanks jeff. it was darker brackish water, so it was already dark. i used luminosity masks to separate the background from the egret and used luminosity masks to darken the water a bit more.

That's a beauty of a shot.

I think it's a very nice image and I like how you cropped out the morons, good job! ;)

Wow that's excellent detail, color, contrast of a moving bird, jeez...
What is luminosity and what program?
Thanks.
thanks nancy. i used photoshop, but you can probably do it in any program that has masks. there's a lot of ways to make them, but i use pro panel cause it's quick and easy. it just separates your lights and darks for easy editing. on this i ran 2 luminosity masks and combined them, one for the white egret & reflection, another for the black feet. then i inverted it so just the water was selected and darkened the brackish water to black. the mask protected the white egret and black feet. i had a little cleanup to do inside the egret around the eye and one of the toes, but nothing too difficult.

Most reactions

Back