What's new

Eiffel Tower (Lit up in Blue!!!)

petertalke

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From Friday nite....an amazing sight to see! Got a few more to post in a bit....enjoy!

www.talkephotography.com

EiffelTowerBlue.jpg
 
Is that a star-filter or an ultra-long ultra-small aperture exposure?

Love the color.
 
Star filter! Gave it a nice effect.
 
Here is no. 2...needs to be straightened out a bit...I'm still working on em.

EiffelTowerBlue02_Watermark.jpg
 
Pic 3 with "Blinkies"

EiffelTowerBlue03.jpg
 
Pic 4

EiffelTowerBlue04.jpg
 
I'm a fan of star filters, but to me, the diffraction spikes are large to the point of being distracting.
 
very nice..love it..
 
Love the colours.

I believe that for night time Eiffel tower pictures, you need to get a monument release form signed before you publish / sell them. Not sure if this is your intent, but might be an idea to check it out if it is. Daytime pictures you don't need.
 
Thanks! Not sure about the night time rules. I will look into it! :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom