elias

I thought your picture was very fun. It seems to tell a story, one from the past. The expression, the props, everything seems to fit for me. I personally thought the color tone fit well, if you were going for a vintage type photo. If you wanted it to look modern then I would definitely try to change the color a bit.

the tone of the picture overall doesnt look natural...and that is exactly what i like about it.
it has sort of a post apocalyptic haze to it.
i like it very much.
interesting shot.

I thought your picture was very fun. It seems to tell a story, one from the past. The expression, the props, everything seems to fit for me. I personally thought the color tone fit well, if you were going for a vintage type photo. If you wanted it to look modern then I would definitely try to change the color a bit.
thanks for the feedback!

the tone of the picture overall doesnt look natural...and that is exactly what i like about it.
it has sort of a post apocalyptic haze to it.
i like it very much.
interesting shot.
im glad you liked it! :D

It's nice...one thing that has finally clicked in my head is this:

1) It's not so much where you take the picture, it's how you take it.
2) Make your photograph, don't take it.

I think the soft background gives insight into his life...good composition already, but it would be neat to see how it would look if he was facing in the opposite direction not blocking the fence and door...if you want to black anything...you could try to block the AC when he is in that direction...but it is all characteristic. =) you gotta be careful though (ive learned this in my countless photographs and my teachers lecturing me) is that you do not want to blend his head in with the window...well if it does you have to make it work...aww rules and breaking them...geesh!!

very nice capture of his expression and great play with props!! nice color too. =)

I agree with the AC part. The picture has a farm feel to it almost, and having the AC removed would, in my opinion of course, just place the whole setting together perfectly.

I love the colors :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back