Elixir

JustJazzie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ssw some neat light coming in the window next to me, so i thought I would take advantage. Took WAY too many frames to get to these two, but I suppose thats how ya learn!!
C&C always welcome.

$14635525728_d2f9118db3_c.jpg

$14819788294_9bf0cd58f1_c.jpg

Love how light just does magical things!

The little light shimmers remind me of old Window's screensavers ... toasters anybody?

Trippin' on the light. Cool.

I like the second one, but I wonder; why not include the top of the glass?

I was working with the light coming into the window, and trying to block the glare. I took a few with the whole glass, but the light on the top of the glass was worthless. In other words, I couldn't get a shot that showed sparkles throughout the entire cup, and I didn't like the composition enough to bother attempting to make it work.

Realizing perhaps this was a mistake. Unfortinetly I have no clue how to replicate this with flash. Hopefully I can catch it at the same time tomorrow!

Flash will probably obliterate the light on the bubbles.

Oh, say! Now that is better! Thanks.

Will your Df work in "tall" mode? Isn't that on one of those sexy dials on the top deck? I like this kind of hey, I saw this, I shot these pics give and take on a forum. Good eye, Jazzie, fun to see something that somebody else "saw" and took the time to capture with a camera, and then share.

Will your Df work in "tall" mode? Isn't that on one of those sexy dials on the top deck? I like this kind of hey, I saw this, I shot these pics give and take on a forum. Good eye, Jazzie, fun to see something that somebody else "saw" and took the time to capture with a camera, and then share.

Thanks Derrel! The colors were pretty cool. I actually used my nex for this since the long lens seemed to work better for what I wanted.

I'm wondering if that light will be back tomorrow. I was paying so much attention to shooting that I forgot to figure out how the main light was. The colors were being bounced off of a CD back though.

Realized that my background didn't go all the way black on some monitors. Hopefully this one did!$14843396943_9f9204b03c_b.jpg

Really neat shots! Love how the light shows its beauty in these.

Psychedelic :afro:

Those are freaking cool. If I took those, they'd be wallpaper on my laptop.

Most reactions

Back