What's new

Elixir

JustJazzie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
3,793
Reaction score
1,732
Location
Bailey, Colorado
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ssw some neat light coming in the window next to me, so i thought I would take advantage. Took WAY too many frames to get to these two, but I suppose thats how ya learn!!
C&C always welcome.

$14635525728_d2f9118db3_c.webp

$14819788294_9bf0cd58f1_c.webp
 
Trippin' on the light. Cool.

I like the second one, but I wonder; why not include the top of the glass?
 
Trippin' on the light. Cool.

I like the second one, but I wonder; why not include the top of the glass?

I was working with the light coming into the window, and trying to block the glare. I took a few with the whole glass, but the light on the top of the glass was worthless. In other words, I couldn't get a shot that showed sparkles throughout the entire cup, and I didn't like the composition enough to bother attempting to make it work.
 
Trippin' on the light. Cool.

I like the second one, but I wonder; why not include the top of the glass?

Realizing perhaps this was a mistake. Unfortinetly I have no clue how to replicate this with flash. Hopefully I can catch it at the same time tomorrow!
 
Flash will probably obliterate the light on the bubbles.
 
What about this?$14823298135_b77c105174_b.webp
 
Last edited:
Oh, say! Now that is better! Thanks.
 
Will your Df work in "tall" mode? Isn't that on one of those sexy dials on the top deck? I like this kind of hey, I saw this, I shot these pics give and take on a forum. Good eye, Jazzie, fun to see something that somebody else "saw" and took the time to capture with a camera, and then share.
 
Will your Df work in "tall" mode? Isn't that on one of those sexy dials on the top deck? I like this kind of hey, I saw this, I shot these pics give and take on a forum. Good eye, Jazzie, fun to see something that somebody else "saw" and took the time to capture with a camera, and then share.

Thanks Derrel! The colors were pretty cool. I actually used my nex for this since the long lens seemed to work better for what I wanted.

I'm wondering if that light will be back tomorrow. I was paying so much attention to shooting that I forgot to figure out how the main light was. The colors were being bounced off of a CD back though.
 
Realized that my background didn't go all the way black on some monitors. Hopefully this one did!$14843396943_9f9204b03c_b.webp
 
Really neat shots! Love how the light shows its beauty in these.
 
Those are freaking cool. If I took those, they'd be wallpaper on my laptop.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom