Empty Are The Eyes Of Dogs In Cages

mstephens

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today i went to the Humane Society here in Versailles Kentucky, so i took my camera and i realized that the dogs just dont look the same when they are behind chain linked fences. let me know what you think.

IMG_3089.jpg

IMG_3080.jpg

IMG_3040.jpg

IMG_3029.jpg

IMG_3019.jpg

IMG_3008.jpg

IMG_3006.jpg

p.s. spay and neuter your dogs and adopt from your local shelter!!!

Aw babies :(

Yes I will one day adopt one from a shelter.

Nope, they don't look the same, is right. I went to the humane society here in Canada, Sk. and realized the ones that have been there for a while seem miserable and wouldn't stop barking!! The new one was all quiet and looked sad / lonely :(

I donate my time to take photos for the local animal rescue here and they put them on their website. If there is a good photo of the animal they tend to get new homes faster than the snapshots that were taken by the rescue. I urge everyone to donate some time to photograph the animals to help them find a home.
All you need to do is contact your local shelter/rescue.

I donate my time to take photos for the local animal rescue here and they put them on their website. If there is a good photo of the animal they tend to get new homes faster than the snapshots that were taken by the rescue. I urge everyone to donate some time to photograph the animals to help them find a home.
All you need to do is contact your local shelter/rescue.

Oh, wow that's a good idea... I actually never knew that.... I might consider that :) Thanks!

Aww... It's true! There's something about there eyes when they're in cages that isn't right... I'd love to adopt a dog...

I adopted my cat from the SPCA in Sask. Canada. Best thing I've ever done!

As soon as I find some time and preferably once I get my dSLR, I'moff to the animal shelter! Great idea!

It's those eyes that provide such a emotional image. Have you ever seen that commercial on Animal planet about adopting pets. It's really powerful and sad. You should work for the humane society, to help these animals.

ah! is that a white lab mix!? looks just like my old dog!

Most reactions

Back