Engineering library @ The U of Illinois

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Wandered around the campus awhile back and took some random snaps. Let me know if you like 'em:)

Engineeringlibrary.jpg

Engineeringlibrarycolumns.jpg

Engineeringlibraryupstairs.jpg

library.jpg

Engineeringlibrarystair.jpg

Engineeringlibrarystaircase.jpg

Engineeringlibrarysign.jpg

Engineeringlibrarylamp.jpg

Looks like a very beautiful library. Great pictures

Awesome shots. I really like the card cataloges. Though it goes to show how much more money is allocated for engineering programs compared to liberal arts or fine arts, eh?

I couldn't pick a definite favourite if I had to! (Except maybe 6, I must say that photo is amazing). Every photo is uniquely beautiful.

2, 4and 5 for me! :)

Nice shots. I'd stop down 2-3 stops to improve bokeh and gain some DOF on #4 and #7

This is a cool looking library. I love its architecture.
And you captured it nicely.
My favourites here are the "broad views" that so nicely depict the architecture, i.e. Photos 1, 3, 5 and 6.

#5 gets a bonus point for nice lines!

And I also like the shallow-DOF-close-up of the card catalogue.

great architecture/interior shots... very nice. I really enjoyed the whole series. :thumbup:

my favourites are 4, 6 & 7!
I think you really managed to get many different and interesting views and angles of this library. good eye!

#5 for me for sure. I love the look of the air conditionar in the window through the window. #6 is a very close second though.

Wonderful pictures...thanks for sharing!

DOF on #4 is fantastic, and I love the staircase in #6. Great colours and perspective.

great series craw, they are all very interesting :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back