Enlarger Timer

domenico

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everybody,

it's my first post here, so I better start saying hello di everybody!

I have an enlarger with colour head (durst m605 color) and I am using a durst des 100 timer that I really don't like.
I'm looking for a digital timer and I narrowed down my options between the kaiser digital timer and the paterson 2000d:

Products

Paterson 2000D Enlarger Timer

Kaiser is double the price of the Paterson.

Which one would you recommend?

Thank you
Domenico

. What do you dislike about your Durst DES 100 ? Patterson model looks nice and simple to operate, but so does Kaiser. Which one can handle more power ?

Good point, the paterson handles more power than the kaiser and it's cheaper, I think I'll buy this one. Thanks

Good luck. Show us sometime some of your prints. Italian landscapes are very picturesque.

Wonder, if you ever come back here, Domenico.

Wonder, if you ever come back here, Domenico.

I'm here!:wink:
in the end I chose a durst labotim, a very simple timer with big buttons and a very big and bright display. It should arrive tomorrow if the threatened strike won't be too bad...

On the picture looks good, I've seen couple good opinions. Alright. Are you buying new or second hand ?

used, but as new.
I liked its simplicity and reviews were good. As soon as I try it I will let you know if it worths the money

used, but as new.
I liked its simplicity and reviews were good. As soon as I try it I will let you know if it worths the money
:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back