What's new

enlarger

BillFritsch

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 12, 2024
Messages
16
Reaction score
1
Location
Madison,Wi
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a 4x5 Besseler enlarger with a table and a motorized rail for up/down movements-- color head and b/w head-- lens boards also I would like it to find a good home- best offer will win it
 
I have a 4x5 Besseler enlarger with a table and a motorized rail for up/down movements-- color head and b/w head-- lens boards also I would like it to find a good home- best offer will win it
Per TPF rules, please add the required photo of the item(s) and price, or the thread will be deleted.
 
I have a 4x5 Besseler enlarger with a table and a motorized rail for up/down movements-- color head and b/w head-- lens boards also I would like it to find a good home-300.00 or best offer.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0084 copy.webp
    IMG_0084 copy.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 52

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom