Episode III: Who's seeing it at midnight?

voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm going to a party tonight around 10pm. Killians will be on tap until we go to the show at midnight.

I'm waiting for my boyfriend to call and let me know if he got tickets or not...if so, I'm goin at midnight. :)

We won't be seeing it until the first week of June when we're on vacation in Minnesota. Looking forward to it though!

Ha, that sounds like fun, Chad. I'll be waiting till the general madness calms down, myself.

Take the camera if you end up dressing like a wookie. We'll want to see, okay? :mrgreen:

Chase said:

Says Chase while wearing his Darth Vader costume, sporting a "Use the Force" button on his chest. :lol:

Oh, and FYI, I'm not really a fan, the boyfriend is. I'd never even seen Star Wars before him!

steve817 said:
Chase said:

You got that right. I just took an interactive quiz on cnn.com and scored 10 out of 10.

And how!!! I'm a nerd and proud of it. As soon as I saw that there was an interactive quiz on cnn.com I rushed over there and took it. I bummed because I only got 9 out of 10, missed the name of Boba Fett's ship.

Tomorrow night my choir has to perform at an 8th grade awards ceremony so I won't be able to see it on opening night. I have been going to opening night since Jedi. Because of a big trip I'm taking with my students on Saturday I'm not going to be able to see it until Sunday at the earliest. I just don't have the stamina to stay out late to see a showing and then get up early for work. So Sunday it is.

Well I arrived at the pre-party around 9:15 in Tempe which is about 20 minutes from my house. I was instructed that the show was sold out, so we enjoyed some killians and kicked it. Everyone left around 11:15 so I pulled out my backup plan. Called up my sister who had been in line for about an hour and a half. 25 Theaters and they were showing it on every screen. She bought me a ticket and told me to hurry up. I was 15 miles away (highway) and the car was parked within 14 minutes. Found them in line, waited 5 minutes and then we were let into the theater. It was a bit of a mad house as the theaters were filling up. We found one that had 5 seats in the back. My sister and her friend went to the concession stand and her friend said "I'm sorry, I don't think they have beer" Too bad this wasn't Germany. They don't give you no paper cup of beer... I'm talkin a glass of beer!

The movie was excellent but it's too bad I was so tired after coming down from my slight buzz. About 20 minutes left in the film during an intense scene, the movie stops, lights come on and the advertisements start to roll. Everyone took it well and just simply laughed. A few minutes later and the film was rolling again. As we left the theater, they handed everyone a free pass. The entire theater went out so every single person watched that showing for free!! Got home at 3am and woke at 5:50am.

So you're operating on about 3 hours' sleep? Oh, how I pity anyone who calls for tech support today.... :twisted:

Need to grab my coffee and morning cigarette :p
I thought you quit! :(

And, without giving anything away, was the movie any good?

Most reactions

Back