Eruhk

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
I just had to climb out of the back of the Morris Traveller and these restrictive jeans moved things in ways they shouldn't. I'm in pain and feel sick.

Girls, you don't know how lucky you are.

Anyone who has a Morris Traveller should never feel sick! The "Moggie" is a great favourite - I can still remember that smell of new plastic when one collected it new from Birmingham.

Anyone who has a Morris Traveller should never feel sick! The "Moggie" is a great favourite - I can still remember that smell of new plastic when one collected it new from Birmingham.

Drum brakes all-round makes things interesting. :)

For general ragged driving and thrashing I much prefer the Herald.

Chris - :playball:

... "restrictive jeans moved things" - oh well. Kind of an "ouch"-experience, I gather.

Why are we girls lucky? Because of the lack of "things"? We got other "things" that you don't have, and those can hurt, too (like when you teach children how to swim and they decide to be frightened and grab at ANYTHING they can get hold of that moment...).

Ug, restrictive jeans have a tendancy to bring about certain grinding of things that I don't think females could possibly experiance. The pain of taiknig a hit can be reproduced in the female body but not that grinding on bones movement sensation.

Just reading the original post gave me chills :shaking:

OK, now is the time for the ladies to tell us guys ALL about the experience of child birth. Come on, lets get it out of the way.

Takes a deep breath, about to begin.
Well, you know, when I had the first ... *phone* Sorry. Later.

Child birth is cancelled out by multiple orgasms. Yes, blokes can have them as well but it takes us much longer which only works to your advantage even more.

Many women don't orgasm at all, let alone have multiples, because it takes longer for them than it can do for men and, so they don't necessarily get bored, but lose a moment and fake it. SO if you think you're giving someone multiples, they're probably laying there thinking "**** sake, cum already, I can't fake this too many times tonight, i'm getting a headache and the bathrooms waiting for me..."

Luckily i don't have to fake it coz my husband rocks. But still.

And what the hell you wearing jeans for anyways? Don't you usually live in tight rubber pants?

There used to me as wise instruction to all about to get married (when that was the norm) to always remember that the greatest pleasuring is pleasuring one's partner.

Whilst on the subject of creation this oldie seems apt

Next Life

In my next life I want to live my life backwards.

You start out dead and get that out of the way.

Then you wake up in an old people's home feeling better every day.

You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension, and
then when you start work, you get a gold watch and a party on your
first day.

You work for 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your
retirement. You party, drink alcohol, and are generally promiscuous,
then you are ready for high school.

You then go to primary school, you become a kid, you play. You have
no responsibilities, you become a baby until you are born. And then
you spend your last 9 months floating in luxurious spa like conditions
with central heating and room service on tap, larger quarters every
day and then Voila! You finish off as an orgasm!

OK, continue to believe in the multiple orgasms, though I must say Lisa does have a point in what she says, too ... but you still haven't come up with the answer to the swim teacher story I offered ... and as fiercely grabbing the "anything on offer" that IS on offer (only with female instructors!) as only a frightened six-year-old can hurts (and hurts for a long time after), too!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back