Eruption

MY GOD. IT'S FULL OF STARS.

I like that you retained a little detail on the mountain. The idea itself is sort of trite, I think, but it does make a powerful visual.

A technical tour de force! Well done.

I love it! I still remember the day Mount St. Helens erupted, back in 1980...it was EPIC!!! The eruption was simply tremendus, and it took a beautiful, year-round,snow-capped,majestic high-Cascades mountain peak and turned it into a much lower, uglier, hulking, half-mountain. I like the way this sort of echos the volcanic eruption of 1980. This shot is a really a wonderful use of foreground/background. Nice shot.

Great shot! I wish my milky ways looked this good

What are the chances that I would have a Milky Way on hand??? Pretty danged slim!!!

$Milky Way Milky Way.JPG

i was expecting something NSFW but...
this was a pleasant surprise.
nicely done!

nicely done!

This was a pleasant surprise from NSFW material?! You need new NSFW material!

What are the chances that I would have a Milky Way on hand??? Pretty danged slim!!!

View attachment 49949
Hmmm... does the fact that you have Rotanimod's image in the background of yours constitute posting an image to which you don't hold rights? :scratch:

nicely done!

This was a pleasant surprise from NSFW material?! You need new NSFW stuff! Lol

I spent most of my NSFW recreational time in my younger years in the manner of the ancient Romans. (which is awesome BTW)
now that my twilight years are upon me, a couple of partial nudie shots, while pleasant to look at and fun to critique, dont really make me jump up and run around in circles howling like a wolf...if ya know what i mean. :p

plus, it didnt hurt that this WAS a pretty cool shot.

Hmmm... does the fact that you have Rotanimod's image in the background of yours constitute posting an image to which you don't hold rights? :scratch:

I think the only fair punishment is for Derrel to send me a lifetime supply of Milky Way's. :lol:

I think the only fair punishment is for Derrel to send me a lifetime supply of Milky Way's. :lol:
Seems reasonable to me!

Oh I thought the thread said erection!

Most reactions

Back