What's new

Even this guy's texting while driving C+C

docphotog

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 17, 2009
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Location
NYC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
at least his horse has his eyes on the road...

should I crop this? I wish I got the whole carriage!

3950003114_d231f0ce9a_b.jpg
 
Excellent shot, no dont crop, it adds intensity seeing the family in the carrage. I hope this guys boss doesn't see this pic ;)
 
the unware family is perfect! good shot! ;)
 
Don't crop it, keep it the way it is. Nice shot!
 
hahah thanks everyone, I'll definitely keep it the way it is then!
 
It's shot in NYC passing the Plaza Hotel. Note the Oak Room sign. Tom Beard

yup! this was by central park south, which is where you can find a lot of the horse-drawn carriages chilling... it's the pit stop for the horses to drop a deuce or two, just follow the smell.
 
smells gross over there :/
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom