Evening drive.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took a drive to check a couple of locations for sunset/evening photos.

1) A new location to shoot downtown OKC from. I think it will work great if I can get some clouds and color.

Location hdr-4-HDR-Edit.jpg

2) zoomed in to 200mm and left it in color.

Location hdr-9-HDR-Edit.jpg

3) Then I went to my favorite spot on Lake Arcadia. I typically shoot here for sunrise but wanted to see what it was like in the evening.

Location hdr-28-HDR.jpg

Lovely takes. I actually prefer the conversions. The framing of the city scape is about on the money imo.

Lovely takes. I actually prefer the conversions. The framing of the city scape is about on the money imo.

Thank you. I agree with you on the framing, I'm really happy that I found this new location to shoot from. I will have to go back there multiple times now in different weather.

The last time I was in OK, was to attend a Vendor Bid meeting In Tulsa. It was about two weeks before the I-40 Bridge collapse. Between not getting the bid and the bridge collapsing, I took it as a sign not to go back.:allteeth: However your stunning shots might make me tempt a trip again.

Nice view of a city I lived in 30 years ago now. Looks a little different than I remember. Bricktown was just taking off back then. It was a group of abandoned warehouse/industrial buildings at that time. This is a nice view.

#1 and #2 are great !! I love the most #2, that colour one is spectacular ... the last one is interesting but at least in my case what attracts me the most is weird bend of grain or noise in the middle ...

#1 and #2 are great !! I love the most #2, that colour one is spectacular ... the last one is interesting but at least in my case what attracts me the most is weird bend of grain or noise in the middle ...

Thank you. #3 attracted me because of the clouds and the way the popped on the conversion.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back