What's new

Evening light in Avtsusjvagge and on to Laitaure

Thanks durden .. and welcome to the forum, you seem new on here :)
 
OMG, I didn't know you were a 'pegger! (Alex, he's right with the 'fridge is warmer' analogy!)
snow.gif
Sorry, didn't see this post. I've been a 'pegger for five years now. Born and raised in Buenos Aires, Argentina, though.
 
Another very beautiful little series!
The vegetation in these is what fascinates me much! It gave you such lovely colours.
Of course, I very much like the direction the clouds give the eye in 4! Not so much the SMELL of 3 (;) :greenpbl: ) --- heehee.
That gang of reindeer looks intimidating... ;).
 
I love the reindeer, such a great moment. I live in Arizona and here we know nothing of the cold, I think it's reached freezing only a couple times that I've lived here. Brrrrrrrr
 
Thanks all :)

LaFoto ... this is fall vegetation already, in the summer it is just all green (posted images last year I think.)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom