What's new

Ever been alone in a crowded room?

Take the one of the girl standing in the middle and throw that one on the bottom. Problem solved, two seconds.

I must be missing something here o.O?

Anyway, I enjoy the concept however why so many of the same faces? I like that they are all standing down the aisle, kind of staring her down. Some of them look angry, some confused and upset, then on the left it is very obvious that is about three or four of the same person >_< kind of kills the shot for me.
 
I actually really love #1 as it currently is. #2 is a great one as well.. Gives off a feeling of desolation :)

Awesome photos!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom