What's new

Ever hear of a Yongnuo Speedlight 560 Flash

zoogirlbc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Found one for sale for $75, brand new. Anyone ever use one? Does that sound like a good deal?
 
I think mine is a 560II. I brought mine as a back up. It does everything a flash should, IMO Is pretty good for the money.
 
Just picked it up for $70. It's awesome for the price, not a bad build for the price and the output is very bright. Easy to use on camera although I can't seem to get my D700 to recognize it so I'm just setting it manually. Is there a way to get my camera to read it?
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom