::..:: EVERYDAY PEOPLE ::..::

Your work is absolutely stunning and inspirational. I love your style, your framing, watermark, everything is so crisp and modern. I especially love your black and white styles. I am beyond happy you have a Flickr that I can follow you on. Keep up the work.

Hi Jacob. Thanks for the compliment. I really appreciate it.:blushing:

I love your style digitalpimp! very nicely done.

My favorites are definitely
#4 - Life's little pleasures
#5 - Teaism
#8 - Let the sun shine through.

How did you manage to correctly expose the dark interior and the bright exterior environment at the same time in #4 (Life's little pleasures)? It this HDR?

Thank you, peekay!

Hmm.. I don't really know how to answer your question, but that's how #4 came out. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't HDR 'correctly expose' everything? And by everything, it means it wouldn't leave under-exposed areas in the frame?:geek:

nice, nice man....i really like your style....curious to learn more about your camera settings with some of these

Thanks bro.;) Most certainly willing to share tricks with you guys. I'm sure I'm gonna learn a lot from you also.

First off, I set my camera's metering to spot. That way, you're restricting your camera to meter a very small area in your frame and leaving the other areas completely under-exposed.

Location is also important. Pick areas that are deeply shaded, with streaks of afternoon sun (if you want to get that golden brown tone) peeking through building gaps (could be trees or windows, etc.). Wait for a subject to pass through your sunlight, and shoot away.

As for the PP, I darken the shadows further using Blacks and Lens Vignetting levers on CS4 Camera Raw. Play with the WB and ROY colors to make the photo look more golden.

Hope my tips help.:thumbup:

I think i will be trying this type of shooting this week! TY for the inspiration!

These are the kinds of street shots I want to take! I think im going to have to go try this now!

Amazing work sir! Amazing work!

josh

@Hybrid Designz
@sinjans
@JMLPictures

Thank you so much guys!

I think you should. It's fun once you get the hang of it. :)

DPimp fantastic Set. Thanks for sharing your pics and the Processing Info. Cant wait to see more.I added you to my Flikr.

Thanks brother. Added you also. Superb photostream, I must say. I have a thing for fast rides too. :)

27) Taking love to new heights.
3449227407_f8508a6e55.jpg

28) Hopscotch.
4039906809_dd7dc2f786.jpg

29) Never go with the flow.
4056612070_e1e5704f08.jpg

30) Levitation.
4059984376_cbed171b40.jpg

31) The Soloist.
3570164782_67b260ab32.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics