::..:: EVERYDAY PEOPLE ::..::

60) Inner circle.
5441605655_29d5b5567c_z.jpg

Love the way you have used the light in the photos, really gives the photos a lot of atmosphere

Knew it's from Singapore when i saw the first shot (the chess game).

For the second shot, does she know you were talking her photo? I am always wary when talking photos in temples and other religious venues. These are places where people invest their emotions in doing what they do, so I try to be respectful.

Love the way you have used the light in the photos, really gives the photos a lot of atmosphere

That is a stunning photo.....

Thanks John. I appreciate it. :)

Knew it's from Singapore when i saw the first shot (the chess game).

For the second shot, does she know you were talking her photo? I am always wary when talking photos in temples and other religious venues. These are places where people invest their emotions in doing what they do, so I try to be respectful.

Hi, she's totally clueless. I did my shoot and scoot technique lol. This particular temple is one of the few which is tourist-friendly. You can take photos all you want provided that you don't use flash. :)

awesome photos!!!! inspires to get out more and take more shots!!!! as a beginner, that is exactly what i need. thank you :D

I absolutely LOVE all of your shots! Very fresh. Although it's a simple touch, the rounded edges make a difference :)

I absolutely LOVE all of your shots! Very fresh. Although it's a simple touch, the rounded edges make a difference :)

Big thanks! I stopped doing the rounded corner thingy already, though. I get nasty comments about it. :)

I love the lighting in these. You definitely have a *style* which is visible in all your photos. Very nice.

I usually don't care for street photography but these are stunning. I love your technique. It is like these people are so isolated in their own thoughts even though they are in the middle of things. Really lovely.

Most reactions

Back