What's new

Everyone loves puppies.. Right?!

SamiJoSchwirtz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 5, 2012
Messages
740
Reaction score
53
Location
Poplar&Hawthorne, Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is our new baby, Kimber. He is 7 weeks old today. These pictures are saved from my iPhone and reposted so please excuse the poor quality. The middle one was taken with my 85 1.8 and the other two with my 50 1.4. CC is welcomed.
 

Attachments

  • $image-3821696721.webp
    $image-3821696721.webp
    72.4 KB · Views: 122
  • $image-4015929362.webp
    $image-4015929362.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 101
  • $image-199468432.webp
    $image-199468432.webp
    80.3 KB · Views: 112
o.m.g. He is just so cute!! I wish the last one just had a little more light on his adorable face.
 
cute pup indeed... the 2nd one i think needs to be brightened up a bit
 
I didn't want to lose any details in his coat. Do you have any suggestions? I have photoshop.

You can use mask in photoshop to brighten up only his face.

I think all three pictures would improve with more exposure particularly second one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom