Evo!

Prostackz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not sure if I like the last one....leaning towards no lol but tell me what ya think :)

IMG_0721-4.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

I like them all but the last one seems a bit dark to me.

I am a bit of a import car enthusiast and the photo's look a lot like what you'd find in some of the import car magazines on news stands.

are those rota rims or te37's?

for the last pic is it just B&W or is there another filler such as charcoal applied?

the first two are clean, the last one is to dark

2. the focus seems to be on the top red part of the engine. i think your subject was the word Mivec, which i think is too soft and should be sharper.

all the others are great

Rota wheels =) I love em, but theyre gettin pretty common
nope, just black and white no charcoal or anything like that, and the focus is definitely a little off in the second, was hoping for "turbo" but lost it i guess lol
thx for the comments guys!

Rota wheels =) I love em, but theyre gettin pretty common
nope, just black and white no charcoal or anything like that, and the focus is definitely a little off in the second, was hoping for "turbo" but lost it i guess lol
thx for the comments guys!

If they were Volks, they would have been LE37s instead of TE37s...LE's have polished lips

The first picture for me just screams ferocity. Number 2 is what you'd most likely find in an automotive magazine and hasn't really got anything behind it for me. The Evo in the last one could have been centered more, it's been cropped a little too tightly.

Love the car though, always wanted one:drool:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back