Excellent morning with Nathan

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
He was up early enough to bum a ride with me when I took my wife to work and weaseled a pancake breakfast out of me. I thought of returning him home all full of maple syrup but instead he talked me into taking him to the park on Lake Ontario. He thinks he can just look at me with his blue eyes and get anything he wants.

wat4641.jpg

That only lasted a few minutes then it was off for a hike along the beach and some stone throwing.

wat4659.jpg

Then he spots the water park.

wat4661.jpg

It’s a good thing my wife or his mother was not there, as they would have said no way without a swimming suit or towel. Me, ah just take your shoes and shirt off an jump in, its only water.

wat4688.jpg

wat4706.jpg

I always have an eye open for an arty shot.

wat4686.jpg

This move almost ruined our day with a trip to the hospital but he landed ok and shook it off. Will not show this one to the parents :)

wat4681.jpg

Then he has the nerve to turn the water canon on me. Well, the camera went away and in I jumped.

wat4693.jpg

We did have some explaining to do when we both arrived home with wet pants. I only hope the car seats dry before I have to pick up my wife in a few hours. I have to say Nathan, Nicholas and Natalie are best way I have ever had of relieving stress. My morning would have been so boring without him around.

I guess I better get something done on the honey-do list

Eric

Really great photos! You can feel his excitement in these.

AIRIC said:
He thinks he can just look at me with his blue eyes and get anything he wants.

:lol: and i bet it works.

Beauty photos.

Elders tell us to slow down as time goes on but it's the kids that really keep us going. Looks like you both had a great time. The photography really captures the moments and one can't help but to smile looking at the photos. It's those little carefree moments that anybody can look forward to that often have so many hidden surprises awaiting.

Were the seats dry in time? heh... if not, like you mentioned yourself, it's only water. :p

skunkboy said:
Elders tell us to slow down as time goes on but it's the kids that really keep us going. Looks like you both had a great time. The photography really captures the moments and one can't help but to smile looking at the photos. It's those little carefree moments that anybody can look forward to that often have so many hidden surprises awaiting.

Were the seats dry in time? heh... if not, like you mentioned yourself, it's only water. :p

I'm a kid and always will be. At least with him around I can jump into the waterpark, without him they would call the police :) The seats were dry for the most part, we have had a really hot summer this year in Southern Ontario.

Eric

A true photographer always, however, I dont like in some shots his eyes are closed.
I wanna be as brave as you with photos, thats my downfall!

I've looked at these pics quite a few times now, I like them all a lot, and I think the last one is wonderful!

Karalee said:
Awesome! You can really feel the connection you have with your son through these. :thumbsup:

He is my godson and nephew but I have made sure we are as close as father and son. He is very special and we play as much as possible.

Eric

Most reactions

New Topics

Back