What's new

Excite@home (8 pic's)

Randog

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 3, 2005
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
22
Location
Northern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don’t know how many will remember the old search engine Excite during the dot com boom, but this was their headquarters building. The building has been vacant ever since Excite went under.

1.
img6045x9el.jpg


2.
img6054x9dw.jpg


3.
img6029x0ju.jpg


4.
img6047x0vd.jpg


5.
img6020x4rl.jpg


6.
img6051x9kw.jpg


7.
img6015x4jp.jpg


8.
img6071x3bc.jpg

Thanks for looking!
 
It is abandoned and empty and still the lights are on? (Photos 2 and 3)
As one who has recently discovered her "passion" for building structures, clear lines and architectural photos, I must say I appreciate each an every of these here. I really like the very close close-ups of 3, 5 and 7, which give a bit of an abstract feeling to the photos, highlighting only the patterns and lines, but also like the context given in Photo 8. Helps to understand the others.
 
Compositions and colors and contrast... Everything is OK. (One day, I'll make the same !!)
 
These are all cool man...but I really, really, really like #3 :thumbsup:
 
woodsac said:
These are all cool man...but I really, really, really like #3 :thumbsup:

I agree. Love the comp. Number three for me too. :thumbup: :thumbup:
 
cool series randog! nice angles and pleasing colors
love #3 :thumbsup:
 
Thanks guy's, yeah #3 is my fave too! I appreciate your comments and they are always welcome.:)
 
very nice captures...I like 3, 5, 7 and 8. cool blues...very soothing. :D
 
Definately #3 is my favorite shot!
I remember Excite...always wondered what happened...
 
another vote for 3...... but great series randog :thumbup:
 
Thanks, Arch and Lensmeister! :)
Ray, I am not even giving you a full picture of this place. You are only seeing two out of a four building complex. I don't know why they needed so much space maybe that's why they when belly up!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom