Excited

MTVision

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got a Wacom tablet! Played with it a little bit but it definitely takes some time getting used to it.

Kind of wish it didn't come bundled with software since now I have photoshop cs5, Photoshop elements 9, and now Photoshop elements 7, corel paint essentials (I think) and Nik color efex 3.0).

Does anybody else have the Wacom bamboo pen and touch tablet? Should I have gone the little extra and gotten the Intuos 4?

I would have recommended the Intuos 4 Medium.
It will take a couple of weeks to get used to using the pen instead of a mouse.

I rarely ever touch a mouse anymore.

Here is my editing workstation with the Intuos 4 Medium:
WrkStatn1-2-10_0028.jpg

Wow! That's nice! Thanks for showing me!

I'm thinking about returning it to get the intuous. I read a few reviews and it is definitely better than the one I have! Plus I don't need all that extra software!

I know professionals who use the Bamboo and do just fine with it. As for size, don't take anyone's advice on that. It's like shoe size: What works for someone else might be all wrong for you.

I know professionals for whom the Intuos 4 Medium was to small, and they use the Cintiq 24 UX or 24 HD.

Personally, I upgraded to the Cintiq 21 UX about 8 months ago, so I could edit right on the image.

I know professionals for whom the Intuos 4 Medium was to small,

I know a professional (me) for whom the Intuos3 small (3x5 inch) was much too large, so he (I) mapped it down to the size of a business card.

As I said, it's like shoes: You can't tell other people what size to wear.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back