EXIF Galleries (other than Photobucket and Flickr)

flashlady

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Can someone point me to a website that has photography examples with EXIF that's not on photobucket or flickr. I'm having a hard time finding one becaues my job blocks everything so I can't view the photography on here.

Thanks

Most 'storage' sites of which Flickr and Photobucket are...are usually blocked by companies whose employees use the internet for some reason.

Good question.

Most 'storage' sites of which Flickr and Photobucket are...are usually blocked by companies whose employees use the internet for some reason.

Good question.

yes I know, that's why I'm asking for a WEBSITE that has photography with EXIF examples listed. I know Nikon has some, but its not detailed enough, they just show aperture and shutter, and the type of camera they use, plus they only have a few pictures.

Hey flashlady,

try a proxy service such as ninjaproxy.com or ninjacloak.com. You might be able to access websites that were previously blocked by your company as long as they haven't blocked the proxy sites ;)

http://kabooski.com

I have installed an EXIF viewer for Firefox. So as long as the EXIF has not been stripped, I can right click on any image and fine the info.

Hey flashlady,

try a proxy service such as ninjaproxy.com or ninjacloak.com. You might be able to access websites that were previously blocked by your company as long as they haven't blocked the proxy sites ;)

kabooski

LOL, they've caught those as well LOL - can't get on any proxy links at all

I have installed an EXIF viewer for Firefox. So as long as the EXIF has not been stripped, I can right click on any image and fine the info.

oh sweet! Let me go try! :thumbup:

Smugmug shows exif data, provided it's present in the photos and the photographer hasn't disabled it in the gallery.

Hey flashlady,

http://kabooski.com

That sounds like a good way to get fired to me.

I don't know where you work, but where I work they WOULD notice and they WOULD fire me for it.
(If I actually got through to a blocked site. They probably wouldn't fire me just for trying - but I'm sure they would monitor my computer usage from that point on...)

Lets just say you could use a proxy which if your work is blocking it you shouldn't be going on that stuff anyways but one I find to work a lot is unblock-youtube.net Also there is Jeffrey's Exif viewer that someone showed me a little bit ago to check EXIF as well. Just copy the image address/location and paste it there and bobs your uncle.
TJ

Most reactions

New Topics

Back