They're all really crisp shots but I have just one complaint... why did you cut out some part of each car? Is there a reason that you composed them like that? I like the last one the best but, as in the others you cut out part of the front of the car.
The cuts were intentional. Anyone can stand next to a car, frame it all in and take a pic. The point was to go with different angles showing the lines of the cars. Not to mention there were tons of people that kept getting in the shots, argh! Thanks for the comments...
In retrospect, I probably should've done a better job getting the whole car in the shot. Here's a couple "full bodied." Majority of the cars were spaced 3 feet apart with people running around like crazy...
Also, looking back....just about every car is yellow or red! Very trite! HeHe
Cool shots kidchill, your crops seem absolutely appropriate, #3 particularly so. I've been looking at them for at least 15 min.
The '39 Ford is stunning. Your capture of it on that crowded field, in the middle of the day is amazing. :thumbup: Or could #4 be a Lincoln Continental?
I just looked at them again......#1, with all the stuff going on, is very interesting, also with a great crop. Love em.
but great looking cars, on the very first pic though, i think it would be better if her foot wasnt cut off.
and i wouldve got a little more of the car in, just crop it a little less.
Yah, all the pics are exactly as taken as far as framing/composition. I personally liked the way they were framed, except for the girl. I just felt kinda funny taking pics of her....I was lookin through a lot of the other shots, and I won't even bother editing most of them 'cause someone's head or other end is in the shot!! Thanx for the comments!