What's new

Experimental Bodyscape

oldmacman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 16, 2010
Messages
1,597
Reaction score
70
Location
Southern Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this bodyscape a couple days ago and modified with a rock texture I shot today. Used a displacement map to follow the curves. This is completely experimental(for me) and C&C is welcome.
l6b0l7
 
Probably better without texture?
 
Probably better without texture?

Yeah, I'm still feeling this direction out. I may abandon it all together, but you are right, something is not working. Part of me just wants to forget it, but another part wants to try to refine the technique. Here's another try:
au11ub
 
interesting concept, I'd like to see a watery texture, something softer. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom