What's new

Experimenting With Light

Soul Rebel

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 18, 2006
Messages
470
Reaction score
6
Location
Port Angeles, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went outside tonight looking for the moon, which I did not see unfortunately, and after taking a photo of the street light the christmas lights that line our fence (we keep they up year round since they provide a good amount of light) caught my attention. This is what came of that little experiment.

light1.jpg


light2.jpg


light3.jpg
 
Some really cool experimental work here, the first stands out here, keep it up! I like this sort of experimenting alot, I read an article in a photog mag recently about doing shots like this, must give it ago.

Once again, nice one!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom