What's new

Experimenting with Water

The_Saint

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 18, 2008
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Location
South Africa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was playing around with some water shots, these stood out from the rest, Lemme know what you think!;)


No flash:
2009_01250212ODP.jpg





Flash Used:

2009_01250198ODP.jpg
 
I prefer the photo without the flash. The water looks much more fluid.

A really creative shot none the less. Great work.
 
Great idea. While both are good, I like the texture in the one with the flash. Very nice.
 
I think this is a very cool idea. I like them both actually. But i would work on them in post a little bit. Here is a fix edit of Nr.1:

spoonpk8.jpg
 
I love water shots and want to try them some day...but the thought scares me because I heard they are hard to do.

I actually like the one with the flash on.
 
I like them both, and I prefer the 2cd one.. :thumbup:
 
that is a nice and unique picture
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom