What's new

Expired color negative film

MartinCrabtree114 8

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 23, 2010
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
558
Location
The hills of Western MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Picked up a bunch of this stuff last year. Not using it nearly as fast as I thought I would and need freezer room. It's Agfa HDC 100 ISO/ASA in 27exp rolls. 10 rolls to a block expiration date 1999/2000. Bought from another photog whose freezer took a crap on him so it's been in cold storage virtually all it's life. $20 per block of 10 plus shipping from 26719. Shipping runs from $6-10 depending on your location. Don't do Paypal so USPS money order is the preferred payment. PM or post here.

EDIT:I made a mistake. There are no 27 exposure rolls left. What I have left are 10 roll blocks of 15 and 10 exposure rolls. Sorry should have paid more attention.
 
Last edited:
PM'd.
 
OK let's do this. $20 shipped for the 10 block of 15 exposure rolls.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom