A aaronlecain TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2012 Messages 38 Reaction score 3 Location New Hampshire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 22, 2012 #1 Moved to a new sale thread Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
A aaronlecain TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2012 Messages 38 Reaction score 3 Location New Hampshire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 24, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Buy them all for $250 shipped....
bunny99123 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 24, 2012 Messages 771 Reaction score 110 Location Sherwood, AR Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 26, 2012 #3 I am interested in the 50mm. I only have the kit lens for my A55. I was told the Max. could be used on my camera. Wish I had more to spend!
I am interested in the 50mm. I only have the kit lens for my A55. I was told the Max. could be used on my camera. Wish I had more to spend!
A aaronlecain TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2012 Messages 38 Reaction score 3 Location New Hampshire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 26, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 right now the lenses are out for appraisal as KEH. I need money for my Wife's Birthday that she doesn't know about. I will update the list.
right now the lenses are out for appraisal as KEH. I need money for my Wife's Birthday that she doesn't know about. I will update the list.
A aaronlecain TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2012 Messages 38 Reaction score 3 Location New Hampshire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 31, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 They are on their way back from KEH. They tell me that the 28mm has oil on the aperature blades and didn't offer me what I feel they are worth. I will post again when they are back in my hands.
They are on their way back from KEH. They tell me that the 28mm has oil on the aperature blades and didn't offer me what I feel they are worth. I will post again when they are back in my hands.