"Extraordinary Losses" for Nikon

Sooooooooo should I continue using Nikon or switch to Canon?
Nikon's had a bloated list of cameras for quite some time. They *STILL* have Seven lines.
DSLR, Action, Premium Compact, Nikon 1, & Compact cameras.
Plus film and Sport Optics (Hunting, Golf, & Birding)

I wonder how many Birding scopes they sell.

Nikon's had a bloated list of cameras for quite some time. They *STILL* have Seven lines.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they make hunting scopes as well?

I've checked out their binoncolars with ED glass and boy they are nice, but expensive haha.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they make hunting scopes as well?

I've checked out their binoncolars with ED glass and boy they are nice, but expensive haha.
Yes, I list "Hunting" under the Sport Optics.

Honestly, I think it was a good move by Nikon to ditch the DL series. It wasn't going to be that profitable anyways. That flood really screwed them up.

But Nikon should take all that research and development and put it toward a full frame or aps-c f-mount mirrorless camera. That would do well I bet.

Can I have your stuff ? :p (1)

But Nikon should take all that research and development and put it toward a full frame or aps-c f-mount mirrorless camera. That would do well I bet.
Meh. They are far too late to that party now.

(1): In case you dont get it, thats a popular statement in online games to players that are leaving.

I still don't believe Nikon is going anywhere. They still make some of the best DSLRs and lenses around.

Nikon will be fine when they come out with a real full frame d500. I also could see them co.ing out with a good mirrorless for video. I expect them to come out with a wicked full frame this year.

Nikon make more then just cameras you know, they have a whole industrial side also.

Toshiba have gone bust both in the electronics side a few years ago and the industrial side cause they lost massive money on nuclear power plant construction. That doesn't mean consumers now have no option but to turf the products.

Most reactions

Back