TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Doing this kinda stuff is new to me, any pointers are appreciated

mermaid.jpg

It looks well done. I would maybe do a little more work on your knee (make it look less like a knee). So far I like it.

I have zero experience with this level of editing, so outside of :thumbup: or :thumbdown: I can't offer any pointers...

I just see couple spots that need cleaning up. One is just under the knee and one under the thigh, right before the darker part of the "fish skin" starts on your butt. I see couple white spots that just need to be cloned out. I don't know if anyone else sees it, but that's kind of what I was talking about re: your other post (the blue lines/dots).

Anyway, other than that I must say I really like this one. Great idea! :)

i agree with all the feedback, thanks! I had to take a break and come back to it becuz my eyes were tired! Once I came back to it, I can now see the flaws. Thanks everyone!

wow that looks really cool... if you could put her on a nice background (under the ocean maybe?) it would be a killer shot. Nice work

As you know I've ALWAYS been one to speak out against the HEAVY PP on this board, on your photos especially.

However, this time it WORKS. We already have a fantasy feel with the pose and the feel, so the mermaid thing just makes it work even more.

One LITTLE thing is I don't get a feel of if you're in the water or not. I wonder if there is a way to PP those water lines in that you get when something is underwater and the light is wavy from the top?

yay as well...im a huge fan of fun and sometimes overly done PP...this one def falls in the fun category.
well done. :D

I would tend to agree with RMthomson's comment. Overall I think its a great idea, but to expand on his 'little thing', the original pics you posted from this setup were already surreal and carried their own sense of mystique, if you want full blown fantasy shots, a little context to the pose would add to it.

Most reactions

Back