Extreme view

Randog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Old Building Downtown San Francisco. I don't know if many will like this one it is kind of extreme and hard on the eyes.
img30802005090419mp.jpg

Thanks for looking

Well, thank you for giving yourself that crick in the neck, and the photo to us so we can look "up the wall of this building" without getting a crick in the neck! (Though - whoa! - I can still feel it coming with this perspective here ;););) ).

No. Not too hard on the eyes. Very crisp, bringing out the texture and patterns on the walls and columns of this building very well ... and I like how the power lines (?) reach that one point there. But it does not draw my eyes to that point only, I feel them wander around to here and there in an attempt to see it all.

Well done in black and white, I should add.

neat perspective.. love the angle :thumbsup: did you try more of these?
thanks for sharing :D

Thanks all, I do like to shoot buildings at these extreme angles, but for some reason I thought it was against the rules for good photography. Yes Mansi I did do others shots not all of them came out so well; here is newer building shot. Thanks again.

img3082200509212uf.jpg

I like the angles on these. How far did ya have to tilt your head back to get these. :lol: Nice work.

nice job on these shots, different but really good, love the patterns and textures in the first. they look great in B&W :thumbup:

I love the first shot, so many converging lines, good contrast as well.

Maybe a tad oversharpened?

Chiller said:
I like the angles on these. How far did ya have to tilt your head back to get these. :lol: Nice work.
Well Chiller I just about had to do a somersault on the first one, after the shots my wife needed to help me snap my neck back into place. :lol:

All joking aside Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments.

Most reactions

Back