What's new

Eye of Sauron

Verbal

$100
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
2,904
Reaction score
148
Location
Washington State
This just kinda reminded me of that... yes, I felt obligated to do an eyeball shot of myself because I never have before. lol, anyhoo...obviously this is PS'd, I have blue eyes. :-P

 
I like this, very clean, with just that bit of colour. I would love to try this sort of stuff, but alas, I haven't got a clue..:confused: .

Well done a very good images. :D
 
Cool shot Jon. I'd like to see the original also. Maybe not the very original, but with the original eye color. Eyes are just so interesting to look at.
 
What Corry said! Photo Themes! EYES! Off you go! ;)
 
The original wouldn't look very...original... if you get my meaning. I had been playing with the white balance a TON, so the color of my eye in the shot isn't even close to my real eye color.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom