eye trouble - blurred one eye

Its completely gone now just as sharp as it should be. Just never happened before at least not for that long. I also have some trouble with floaters, more a distraction than a problem even with them I've won awards for target shooting and just got scared for my good eye :p

Glad it has cleared. No one here is qualified to diagnose via a discussion forum. If problems recurr, do see an opthamologist, real eye doctor.

Logan, have you had this problem since? I had this happen in my left eye this morning. I had LASIK 8 years ago. This freaked me out. Thought maybe something was going on more serious......seems to have cleared up though.

I had this problem and it turned out to be an astigmatism in my right eye. I had to get glasses with a prescription lens on one side and clear glass (non prescription) on the other. I had to start looking though my camera with my left (good) eye...NOW..I wake up this morning and my left eye (good eye) is blurry!!! GRRR!!!! I put drops in it but its still blurred. Hoping that it clears up soon.

Most reactions

Back