What's new

F*ck Cancer

Ysarex91 85

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Walked to the grocery store today and I have to cross the tracks. We've been getting a lot of these oil trains through lately.

Joe


14595164347_7327a40d91_o.jpg
 
Neat! Have you considered a crop with just enough of the top removed to eliminate the buildings, power-line and sky?
 
Neat! Have you considered a crop with just enough of the top removed to eliminate the buildings, power-line and sky?


Thanks. I didn't consider that. Probably because that sky took some effort given the backlight and I got invested in it. Worth considering.

Joe


$cropped.webp
 
i was gonna ask why that title, then i examined a little closer...
 
apropos. really.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom