Patriot No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 10, 2012 Messages 810 Reaction score 117 Location Spokane, Washington Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2013 #1 I'm selling a D3100 with a Nikkor 28-80mm 3.3-5.6G lens for $300. I'm selling the camera because I got a D7000 so I don't touch this camera anymore.
I'm selling a D3100 with a Nikkor 28-80mm 3.3-5.6G lens for $300. I'm selling the camera because I got a D7000 so I don't touch this camera anymore.
Patriot No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 10, 2012 Messages 810 Reaction score 117 Location Spokane, Washington Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 11, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Bump
Patriot No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 10, 2012 Messages 810 Reaction score 117 Location Spokane, Washington Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 12, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 SOLD!
Patriot No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 10, 2012 Messages 810 Reaction score 117 Location Spokane, Washington Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 16, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Buyer didn't want the item so it's still available with body only for $200 Last edited: Jun 21, 2013