F this cold weather....

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Trying to get out of this dang cold/snowy funk I'm in!! I started going back through some old shots of warmer days. This was taken in Hawaii a couple of years ago.
I like the minimalist feel but I would like to know if you think the bright clouds are a distraction. C&C...is ALWAYS welcome!!
8582134183_4891b90fc2_b.jpg

Perhaps losing some of the bottom, and the top and moving the horizon line down a bit. I think it might be a bit on the flat side but you only asked about the crop. ;)

$8583314762_8255395bc6_o.jpg

Oh, and you could always move to warmer climes...like Florida. I have an apartment for rent.

Is it near the beach?!!
I like the crop, BTW. Thanks.

I personally love it as is. I like ceeboys edit but, I like the drama of the clouds in your original more.
IMHO;)

Is it near the beach?!!
I like the crop, BTW. Thanks.

You can walk out the side door and you're on a canal leading to the bay. It's about 12 miles to the beach by car, 6 or seven by boat. In this general area. 30.241458,-85.659499

Oooo...I see I need to go back and rework this. I can get a lot more out of it. Thanks, DivadWaldoss!!

Oooo...I see I need to go back and rework this. I can get a lot more out of it. Thanks, DivadWaldoss!!

I'm TOTALLY with you, I'm beyond over this season and chomping at the bit to start spring!
I really like this shot and where the crop and David's edit are taking it, I think it's in there but needs a bit of a tweak, I do find the light clouds a distraction but the wave is divine!

Alright a new edit....

8582692661_04246e7515_b.jpg

Meh...I think I like the other edits better.

I personally love it as is. ...I like the drama of the clouds in your original more.

Same here. I think the somewhat dramatic clouds add to the drama :)

I like the original as is. The breaking wave in the center catches the eye, the turbulent clouds emphasize the movement. I can (imagine) hear the waves. Yes. warm weather water it is. Bring it on.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back