What's new

faceless angel

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2005
Messages
2,599
Reaction score
159
Location
Montreal, Canada
Hum... I don't have a lot to say about this one, except it makes me feel creepy. Here ya go:

fallen2.jpg
 
BURRRRRRRR!!!!
Neat shot and cool ?? idea!
 
Listen to "Dont Stand so Close to Me" by The Police when you look at that one... Espeically at the guitar breakdown ;)

Cool shadows and you're right, it is very creepy! Cemetary shot?
 
nice angle (not angel to avoid confusion) makes me feel like im falling over
 
Cemetary shot?
Nope, just a snow angel I rotated to vertical ;)
And I just looked at it with the song playin behind... :thumbup:
..somehow feel like he/she/it/the angel is reaching out for me
 
:goodvibe: eh? I thought it was a stone carved/stucco angel somehow on a big monument! Very cool!! :mrgreen:
 
Alexandra said:
haha! Lol, no, all canadian cemetaries are officially Chiller's territory :D

*sees Chiller walk out of local cemetary*

Hehe, see what you mean ;) :lol:
 
great snow angel alexandra...and you got up without ruining it! A feat in itself. :D

cool idea to rotate it.
 
Alexandra said:
haha! Lol, no, all canadian cemetaries are officially Chiller's territory :D
But ...but...I still have not been to all of them.
:lmao:

this is just killer Alexandra. What an awesome catch you got here. I really like what you did to it.
 
I like that she is hovering over the dark and dirty mass at the bottom of the frame... might be why it feels "creepy"!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom