crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Feb 6, 2006 #1
Joerocket TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2005 Messages 547 Reaction score 23 Location British Columbia Feb 6, 2006 #2 wow, really neat shot Craw, I love the effect! -Joe
omeletteman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 922 Reaction score 15 Feb 6, 2006 #3 Cool! Neat effect, but i find it a bit off that the end part seems to be more "solid" than the flower itself...if you get what i mean.
Cool! Neat effect, but i find it a bit off that the end part seems to be more "solid" than the flower itself...if you get what i mean.
Unimaxium TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2004 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 22 Location Northeastern University, originally from Philly Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 6, 2006 #4 Nice effect. Seems very emotional.
crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Feb 6, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks Time exposure approx 20 sec. Only PS work- B/W conversion, levels, contrast.
cjoe TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2006 Messages 142 Reaction score 3 Location Newcastle, Australia Feb 6, 2006 #6 sweet shot.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Feb 6, 2006 #7 pretty cool!
nvr2low TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 603 Reaction score 9 Location Central NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 6, 2006 #8 cool shot, how did you get that effect?
crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Feb 6, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 nvr2low said: cool shot, how did you get that effect? Click to expand... Set shutter to bulb. I think I used f/25? My smallest one anyway. Open shutter (via remote) for 10 sec. Then I snatched the flower away and waited 15 sec. Close shutter. Thanks everbody
nvr2low said: cool shot, how did you get that effect? Click to expand... Set shutter to bulb. I think I used f/25? My smallest one anyway. Open shutter (via remote) for 10 sec. Then I snatched the flower away and waited 15 sec. Close shutter. Thanks everbody