What's new

Fairly new to photography...

Muct

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
United Kingdom
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So yeah, I'm fairly new to photography, got my first camera (Fujifilm Finepix S1730) sometime last year for my 12th birthday, didn't do any photography with that though, and only just started one or two months ago with my second camera (Canon EOS 1000D)

016-1.jpg

038.jpg

059.jpg

014-3.jpg

013-2.jpg

012.jpg


lol, was just looking at everybody elses pictures, I feel like mine are nothing nowLOL (:
 
Everyone has to start somewhere. Keep shooting! Practice! Practice! Practice! I'm still fairly new too but this forum has helped a lot as well. Good luck to ya!
 
Congratulations on your photos~ Well done ~ Keep shooting!
 
Welcome to The Wonderful World of Photography! Your photos are extremely Good! You have a great Basic Understanding of Photo Layout and have a darned good eye! I think you will go very far with photography! Keep up the wonderful work and Do Not Be Critical of Your Photos!

Dick
 
These are great. Looks like you have some talent, keep shooting and keep posting!
 
Did you just call me a dick? O.o LOL
&Thanks the other two that posted x)

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but his name is Dick. That's his signature. As in, Sincerely, Dick. :-P
 
lol. Your pictures are ok as ongoing experiments. I think the third and the last are the best. Keep shooting.
 
The first one really made me smile :) Cute idea. Keep working on the technical stuff and you'll be great! Your creative eye is most certainly developing well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom