What's new

Fall colors

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
15
Location
Central IL
It's a little late, I know, but I just dug this one out of an old folder. This one was shot with a powershot A510.

fallcolors.jpg


Thanks again for looking.
 
I like the perspective and the compo...a lot :thumbup:
A quick shadow/highlight adjustment in PS would make it even nicer.
 
That's better, IMO. Maybe lightened up the shadows a tad too much? When you're adjusting the shadows/highlights, play with the radius. For this shot especially the shadow radius. It will help "place" your shadows.

If you notice, it also increased your sky, without having to oversaturate.
 
Will have to thoroughly agree on the perspective comment. The edited version looks a tad bit better, but I didn't even notice the darker shadows in the first initially.
 
that helps! I've noticed your collections are always a little oversaturated or foggy. The snifter shot is sort of grey. could use more contrasting? That's what i think.

Nice shot nonetheless! :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom