Fall Colors??

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well not here, everything is still green. Went for a walk in the park today and try to take some nice fall colors, but alas..............everything was still green. Ah well, it has to change sometime :)
Here are the ones from today:
Juliana%20Park107.jpg

Juliana%20Park108.jpg

Juliana%20Park109.jpg

Juliana%20Park110.jpg

Juliana%20Park111.jpg

Juliana%20Park112.jpg

Juliana%20Park113.jpg

Juliana%20Park114.jpg

Juliana%20Park115.jpg

Juliana%20Park116.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Still green...lucky you. Most of the leaves around here are already on the ground...including a huge amount of them on my lawn that need to raked up.

still green over here

1, 3, 6 & 10 are winners

nice, i love the path photos, and the abstractness of #6... good eye. :thumbup:

Excellent shootin Daan. Tough to pic a fave here. Really like them all.
We have our fall colours out, but the rain will be here for a few days, and the wind today is blowing all the leaves off the trees.:grumpy:

nice shots, I like 6 and 9.

We don't get those many autumn colours here, either, the trees stay green (with the green only fading a bit), then they turn brown and the leaves fall off. That's all for most of the trees around.

So your photos of the park feel a bit like "home" to me, apart from the water, of which I see only little around here. But the sky looks much the same here, too, as it does in your Photo 10.

thanks for the comments everybody :)
Going to a forrest in a few weeks. Hope i can see some more colors there. But this was a nice walk too, even though i didnt see too much of the fall colors :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back