Fall colours

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Fall has been a thing of beauty in Manitoba this year, and I've often found myself shooting trees, of all things. (Up until now, trees had been relegated to the background in my photographs.)

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
i like to see all the colors and the leaves
i do like the trees though - love lines and stuffs
I'm in kentucky right now for work - i was hoping to see some color here but the trees seems to just change from green to dead
(you can't buy beer where i am either)

Nice maples trees I think it would of looked better with the leaves on the trees.
I was hoping for more leaves too. This place is 200 km north of where I live, and it seems fall is leaving there even faster than here. On top of that, with this image I tried a new post-processing style with desaturated colours, so the mood looks more autumnal than it actually was.

I'm in kentucky right now for work - i was hoping to see some color here but the trees seems to just change from green to dead
Haha! Here we have a maximum of ten days, maybe two weeks, from green to dead. I'm shooting whenever I can before all the leaves are gone with the wind.

Thanks for your comments!

I like the color of the trees also, and the lines are neat. I do agree though would be really cool if the leaves were really popping with color.
Thanks much, as usual. Like I said earlier, I was really going for the subdued look on this particular photo. I'll post some more "conventional" fall images in a few days.

Most reactions

Back