runnah Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 14,632 Reaction score 7,563 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 11, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #1 I like the scene but I think it's lacking any sort of "wow". I wish there was someone walking but I didn't have the time to wait. fallpath by runnah555, on Flickr
I like the scene but I think it's lacking any sort of "wow". I wish there was someone walking but I didn't have the time to wait. fallpath by runnah555, on Flickr
SnappingShark Always learning. Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 13, 2013 Messages 1,545 Reaction score 636 Location United States, PNW Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 11, 2013 #2 shop a dog and it's owner into it
leeroix No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 31, 2011 Messages 1,058 Reaction score 429 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 11, 2013 #3 Why wait? Why not put the camera on timer and do it yourself?
D Dagwood56 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 3,025 Reaction score 491 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 11, 2013 #4 Are you able to possibly saturate the reds in the leaves on the path to make it more pronounce? I think if the path stood out a bit more it wouldn't matter so much that its empty. Just my 2 cents.
Are you able to possibly saturate the reds in the leaves on the path to make it more pronounce? I think if the path stood out a bit more it wouldn't matter so much that its empty. Just my 2 cents.