What's new

Fall Pumpkin Patch, no kids, just a Lady

photospherix

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
106
Reaction score
7
Location
Beech Grove, Indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
While I was at the local Pumpkin patch, my oldest was running around and my wife was toe behind, that gave me a chance to play with the camera.

I am open to thoughts and suggestions. Macro is not my thing.

ladybug_1024.jpg
 
I wish it was a red ladybug instead of an orange one. :(
 
This is beautiful. I love the composition and the orange bug works fine for me.
 
:lol: I was expecting a different kind of lady...

I like this a lot though.

:thumbup:


I wish it was a red ladybug instead of an orange one. :(

But it's so much cooler this way.
 
Red ones are Ladybugs... Orange ones are called Asian Beetles.. Nasty little buggers :D
 
I just figured the orange ones were one sex, or the other, and the orange ones are everywhere this year. I though it was just a boring stage night in the midwest.
 
I prefer the shot with an Orange lady bug than a red one. Like it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom