What's new

Family Day (Picture Heavy)

cardonalj

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
286
Reaction score
19
Location
Rockaway Beach, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So today was the obligatory mandatory fun/Family Day at my old unit. I decided to take my new Tamron 70-200 f/2.8 for a little test drive and got some of these shots. And before I get bombarded with the also obligatory "keep it to 3 photos" I just thought I'd share with you guys some of my favorite shots of the day. Hope you guys and gals like em. :D


Daddy's Little Girl by LJCPhotos, on Flickr


Like Father, Like Son by LJCPhotos, on Flickr


Smiles All Around by LJCPhotos, on Flickr


Grin for Mom by LJCPhotos, on Flickr


Pondering by LJCPhotos, on Flickr


Mets in a Crowd by LJCPhotos, on Flickr


Serious 1stSgt by LJCPhotos, on Flickr
 
Just after you take the picture you want, immediately turn the camera 90° and take another. You might be surprised at the results.
 
yea....i wasnt thinking much about shooting in portrait orientation. the lens weight, plus the heat made me cranky lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom