Far or Near?

Near.........beautiful color and the subject really pops.
Far...........The background is too busy for me and doesn't add to the shot.

Keep shooting!!

You've got some beautiful light there and I love water lilies

wow. I really really like the second one. They are both very good shots, but the second one doesnt have all of the detail in the background of the first one, which kind of distracts from the flower's beauty. I really like all of the detail in it, which makes the photo pop off my screen!

&&The color contrast of yellow is amazing, they are very bright; almost neon colors. Nature always finds her ways of amazing me!

I perfer "Far" because it literally looks like it's got light shining up through the center of it. I think the dark background makes the yellow more striking. Great shots!

wow. I really really like the second one. They are both very good shots, but the second one doesnt have all of the detail in the background of the first one, which kind of distracts from the flower's beauty. I really like all of the detail in it, which makes the photo pop off my screen!

&&The color contrast of yellow is amazing, they are very bright; almost neon colors. Nature always finds her ways of amazing me!

Thank you Beast, I am inspired by Nature and now by your words also :D

Given that choice, "Near," but I'd prefer a little more context and more dark background, so I'd take about the left half of "Far" as a vertical, and would also clone out the bright spots near the right side of the flower, and perhaps also darken the background a bit more.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back