Haha. Okay. Well don't expect any thoughtful C&C, or any C&C on your photos from me for that matter.
Trust me, you're an amateur photographer. Worry about the watermark when you get good enough to warrant one. There are tons of other images exactly like yours that people could steal. It's when your images are starting to look good, in a different way that would be actually desirable enough for someone to steal. This isn't meant to discourage you from photography, but to inform you that your photos would not stand out in a crowd.
Anyone with half a brain and a copy of CS5 could clone out your watermark in probably less than five minutes. Negating the "security measures" you put in place. If you really want to protect your images, you'd put your name and a copyright statement in the metadata/exif.
If you'd like though, I can critique your watermark, since it takes up the majority of your images.
The watermark in image #1 doesn't have enough padding from the top side of the frame. You need to move it in, and make it about 70% smaller. You also need to make the font less ugly, which shouldn't be too difficult, because you probably downloaded some free, sub-par font off of dafont.com.
The watermark in image #2 is right in your face.
I see what you did there. Unfortunately it spans the entire length of the image, unnecessarily. Again, this one suffers from the same atrocious font issue, and the gargantuan size of it. I almost forgot there were images behind the watermark by the end of typing this.
Of course, I don't expect you to do any of this. Since I have a feeling you were expecting C&C along the same caliber as: